[sg16-avd] Q21/16 Meeting Documents - All Posted

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Tue Sep 20 21:03:19 EDT 2016

Q21/16 Experts,

All of the documents for the upcoming Q21/16 meeting have now been
received and posted.  I apologize for stating that some documents were
missing in my previous email.  They had been received, but I
misunderstood the request to post them.  I merely assigned numbers and
then filed the email away.  I'm very sorry about that!

In any case, the updated list with links to each contribution can be
found here:
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1609_Cha/1506_Cha.html

I wish you a successful meeting in Changzhou!

Best Regards,
Paul E. Jones
WP1/16 Chair