[sg16-avd] Posting documents to the AVC site

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Tue Jun 7 18:17:33 EDT 2016

WP1/16 Experts,

As has been the tradition for a very long time, I took the liberty of
posting some of the editor's draft text for the output of this most
recent meeting at the AVC site here:
http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1605_Gen/

It might be good to also have copies of the Telepresence documents and
the draft text for H.323v8.  If any of the editors would like to post
their documents there, please either email them to me or upload them to
the incoming directory of the AVC site.

Note that I also updated the H.323 section on Packetizer to reflect the
current work programme:
https://www.packetizer.com/ipmc/h323/doc_status.html

I'll update the links to any other editors' drafts received.

Cheers!