[sg16-avd] Tom Taylor

Campos, Simao simao.campos at itu.int
Fri Jan 8 05:16:21 EST 2016

Dear all

It has been suggested that we collect all messages and pass along to Tom's family. We have set up a web page in the SG16 collaboration extranet site where you can leave a message, and we'll be passing the contents of that page to the family in a few days.

The link is:

https://extranet.itu.int/ITU-T/2013-2016/sg16/Lists/Golden%20Book%20for%20Tom%20Taylor/Flat.aspx?RootFolder=%2FITU-T%2F2013-2016%2Fsg16%2FLists%2FGolden%20Book%20for%20Tom%20Taylor%2FTom%20Taylor&FolderCTID=0x012002002A8EF6CD3701BE40A1722212134AEFA9

Short link: http://itu.int/go/PIFL

TIES log in is required, if you would like to leave a message and does not have one, please let me know and I will add the message on your behalf.

I'd request that those that already expressed their feelings in the mailing list to reenter their messages at the page above, or let me know they'd like for me to do on their behalf.

Cheers,

Simão