[sg16-avd] +2; RE: 3 AVDs for upload

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Wed May 6 22:13:32 EDT 2015

Dear Experts,

This is a reminder for interested experts to register ASAP for the joint
Rapporteur Meeting in Chengdu, China 8 (Monday) - 12 (Friday) June 2015
(if you have not done so already).

I will be seeking permission to hold the event next week. If we have an
insufficient number of registrations and/or documents we will be unable
to get approval.

To register your meeting attendance, please visit:
http://www.itu.int/net/itu-t/forms/rgm/default.aspx?Id=967&Group=16

You can register your documens by visiting
http://www.packetizer.com/standards/itu-sg16/wp1/register.html.

If you have already registered but have not received a confirmation
email from me please contact me.

I have attached the meeting notice for you convenience.

Regards, Christian Groves
Meeting Organiser