[sg16-avd] Document registration

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Tue May 19 23:18:45 EDT 2015

Q2, Q3, Q5, and Q21/16 Experts,

The meeting is quickly approaching.  If you have not already done so, I
would like to encourage you to register documents you plan to submit for
the meeting.  I updated the document list to reflect the current set of
registered documents:
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1506_Che/1506_Che.html

Please be advised of these deadlines:
     Registration of documents: by 23:59 UTC, 29 May 2015
     Distribution of documents: by 23:59 UTC, 1 June 2015
There is a document registration submission form link at the top of the
above referenced page.  If you cannot access that form, feel free to
send a request to me via email and I'll register the document for you.

Cheers!