[sg16-avd] SG 16 meeting – Collective issued – Change of venue

Campos, Simao simao.campos at itu.int
Thu Jun 25 03:01:16 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues

Please note that the Collective announcing the next SG16 meeting has been issued yesterday.
http://www.itu.int/md/T13-SG16-COL-0005/en

Please note that the venue of the meeting will be Geneva, instead of Lucca, Italy, as previously circulated. The dates are the same as before, 12-23 October 2015.

We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause, even though this change was outside our control.

Best regards, and hope to see you soon in Geneva.

Simao