[sg16-avd] 答复: Re: 答复: [T16Q5] Re: The first version of H.245 output text. It's too large for me to send. I zip it.

wang.liang12 at zte.com.cn wang.liang12 at zte.com.cn
Mon Feb 16 11:36:07 EST 2015


Hi there,

all changed :-) thank you.





Thank you and Best regards,
Liang Wang





Christian Groves <Christian.Groves at nteczone.com> 
发件人:  "sg16-avd" <sg16-avd-bounces at lists.packetizer.com>
2015/02/16 19:28

收件人
sg16-avd at lists.packetizer.com
抄送

主题
Re: [sg16-avd] 答复: [T16Q5] Re: The first version of H.245 output text. 
It's too large for me to send. I zip it.






Hello Liang and Paul,

Comments:
DTLSSecurityCapability (in 3 places): Can we delete the editor's note 
under these? This was a contributors note from C.721. It wasn't meant to 
be an editor's note.

Clause B.2.2.3: Change "...by ITU-T H.235.DTLS [121]."

Clause B.2.3: Change ".... ITU-T H.235.DTLS [121] provides further 
information on the use of this field. ..."

Regards, Christian

On 16/02/2015 7:34 AM, Paul E. Jones wrote:
> Liang,
> "DTLSSecurityCapability" is a new SEQUENCE defined, but it should have 
> an extension marker at the end for extensibility.
> Sorry I missed that on the first review.
> Paul
> ------ Original Message ------
> From: wang.liang12 at zte.com.cn <mailto:wang.liang12 at zte.com.cn>
> To: "Paul E. Jones" <paulej at packetizer.com 
> <mailto:paulej at packetizer.com>>; "Botzko, Stephen" 
> <Stephen.Botzko at polycom.com <mailto:Stephen.Botzko at polycom.com>>
> Cc: sg16-avd at lists.packetizer.com 
> <mailto:sg16-avd at lists.packetizer.com>; t13sg16q5 at lists.itu.int 
> <mailto:t13sg16q5 at lists.itu.int>
> Sent: 2/15/2015 11:51:04 AM
> Subject: 答复: [T16Q5] Re: The first version of H.245 output text. 
> It's too large for me to send. I zip it.
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I changed all the points listed below. Please check again.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Thank you and Best regards,
>> Liang Wang
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> *"Paul E. Jones" <paulej at packetizer.com <mailto:paulej at packetizer.com
>>*
>>
>> 2015/02/14 19:46
>>
>> 请答复 给
>> "Paul E. Jones" <paulej at packetizer.com <mailto:paulej at packetizer.com>>
>>
>>
>> 
>> 收件人
>>               wang.liang12 at zte.com.cn <mailto:wang.liang12 at zte.com.cn>, 

>> t13sg16q5 at lists.itu.int <mailto:t13sg16q5 at lists.itu.int>, 
>> t13sg16q2 at lists.itu.int <mailto:t13sg16q2 at lists.itu.int>, 
>> sg16-avd at lists.packetizer.com <mailto:sg16-avd at lists.packetizer.com>
>> 抄送
>>               "Botzko, Stephen" <Stephen.Botzko at polycom.com 
>> <mailto:Stephen.Botzko at polycom.com>>
>> 主题
>>               [T16Q5] Re: The first version of H.245 output text. It's 
too large 
>> for me to send. I zip it.
>>
>>
>>
>> 
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Liang, et al,
>>
>> For "DataProtocolCapability", I noted the "extendedDataCapability" 
>> was added at the end of "DataProtocolCapability".  However, to 
>> advertise or use a "DataApplicationCapability", the "application" 
>> choice must be selected.  Should the "extendedDataCapability" be 
>> added to the "application" choice?  Or was it really intended to be 
>> at the end of the structure.  If the latter, then what would be the 
>> "application" choice for most "extendedDataCapability" usages?
>>
>> For the "DataChannel" SEQUENCE, please add an extension marker after 
>> "dataChannelProfile" in case new elements are added in the future.
>>
>> In U.2:
>> * "a SCTP association" should be "an SCTP association"
>> * there is an extra space between the words "The endpoint"
>> * In the second paragraph, there is an extra space at the start of 
>> the paragraph
>> * In U.3, change "/[ITU-T H.235.DTLS]" to be "/H.235.DTLS [121]" for 
>> consistency with the rest of H.245
>> * change "If the establishmentType for the data channel indicates 
>> “DCEP”, once the..." to "If the establishmentType for the data 
>> channel indicates “DCEP” and once the ..."  The reason is that there 
>> is another comma following almost immediately, so it makes the 
>> sentence more difficult to read.
>> * I would suggest a similar change to the first sentence in U.4. 
>>  That said, that sentence has a lot of "and"s in it.  I'm not sure 
>> which reads better.
>>
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Paul
>>
>> ------ Original Message ------
>> From: _wang.liang12 at zte.com.cn_ <mailto:wang.liang12 at zte.com.cn>
>> To: _t13sg16q5 at lists.itu.int_ <mailto:t13sg16q5 at lists.itu.int>; 
>> _t13sg16q2 at lists.itu.int_ <mailto:t13sg16q2 at lists.itu.int>
>> Cc: "Paul E. Jones" <_paulej at packetizer.com_ 
>> <mailto:paulej at packetizer.com>>; "Botzko, Stephen" 
>> <_Stephen.Botzko at polycom.com_ <mailto:Stephen.Botzko at polycom.com>>
>> Sent: 2/14/2015 3:43:54 AM
>> Subject: The first version of H.245 output text. It's too large for 
>> me to send. I zip it.
>>
>>
>>
>> Hi every experts,
>>
>> This is the first version of H.245 output text.
>> It incluedes C.721, C.722, C.723, C.724 and C.828R1.
>> Please have a look.  Any suggestion please tell me.
>>
>> BTW: my fight is on Tuesday afternoon next week. so I cann't attend 
>> the Q2's session in that afternoon. Sorry.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Thank you and Best regards,
>> Liang Wang
>>
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------
>> ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this 
>> mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and 
>> confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the 
>> addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, 
>> reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the 
>> information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received 
>> this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------
>> ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail 
(and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential 
and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not 
an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other 
dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited. 
If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us 
immediately.
>>
>>



--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.packetizer.com/pipermail/sg16-avd/attachments/20150217/1b3b3ed0/attachment-0002.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: H.245 output V3.zip
Type: application/zip
Size: 2706827 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://lists.packetizer.com/pipermail/sg16-avd/attachments/20150217/1b3b3ed0/attachment-0002.zip>


More information about the sg16-avd mailing list