[sg16-avd] 答复: [T16Q5] Re: The first version of H.245 output text. It's too large for me to send. I zip it.

wang.liang12 at zte.com.cn wang.liang12 at zte.com.cn
Sun Feb 15 11:51:04 EST 2015

Hi all,

I changed all the points listed below. Please check again.

Thank you and Best regards,
Liang Wang

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej at packetizer.com>
2015/02/14 19:46
请答复 给
"Paul E. Jones" <paulej at packetizer.com>

收件人
wang.liang12 at zte.com.cn, t13sg16q5 at lists.itu.int, t13sg16q2 at lists.itu.int,
sg16-avd at lists.packetizer.com
抄送
"Botzko, Stephen" <Stephen.Botzko at polycom.com>
主题
[T16Q5] Re: The first version of H.245 output text. It's too large for me
to send. I zip it.

Liang, et al,

For "DataProtocolCapability", I noted the "extendedDataCapability" was
added at the end of "DataProtocolCapability".  However, to advertise or
use a "DataApplicationCapability", the "application" choice must be
selected.  Should the "extendedDataCapability" be added to the
"application" choice?  Or was it really intended to be at the end of the
structure.  If the latter, then what would be the "application" choice for
most "extendedDataCapability" usages?

For the "DataChannel" SEQUENCE, please add an extension marker after
"dataChannelProfile" in case new elements are added in the future.

In U.2:
* "a SCTP association" should be "an SCTP association"
* there is an extra space between the words "The endpoint"
* In the second paragraph, there is an extra space at the start of the
paragraph
* In U.3, change "/[ITU-T H.235.DTLS]" to be "/H.235.DTLS [121]" for
consistency with the rest of H.245
* change "If the establishmentType for the data channel indicates “DCEP”
, once the..." to "If the establishmentType for the data channel indicates
“DCEP” and once the ..."  The reason is that there is another comma
following almost immediately, so it makes the sentence more difficult to
read.
* I would suggest a similar change to the first sentence in U.4.  That
said, that sentence has a lot of "and"s in it.  I'm not sure which reads
better.

Thanks!
Paul