[sg16-avd] Results of the recent SG16 meeting

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Thu Feb 26 15:00:19 EST 2015

Folks,

ITU-T SG16 just finished a recent meeting from 9-20 February 2015 in
Geneva.  I have posted the WP1/16 meeting report and draft outgoing
liaison statements to the AVC site here:
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/1502_Gen.html

I also posted the new H.460.27 (End-to-End Session Identifier for H.323
systems).  If any of the editors of various specifications would like me
to post output documents for the benefit of those interested in the
work, please let me know (preferably sending me the draft via email) and
I'll post the documents to the AVC site and update the listing.

Cheers,