[sg16-avd] Fw: The first version of H.245 output text. It's too large for me to send. I zip it.

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Sat Feb 14 06:47:52 EST 2015

FYI

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: wang.liang12 at zte.com.cn
To: t13sg16q5 at lists.itu.int; t13sg16q2 at lists.itu.int
Cc: "Paul E. Jones" <paulej at packetizer.com>; "Botzko, Stephen"
<Stephen.Botzko at polycom.com>
Sent: 2/14/2015 3:43:54 AM
Subject: The first version of H.245 output text. It's too large for me
to send. I zip it.

Hi every experts,

This is the first version of H.245 output text.
It incluedes C.721, C.722, C.723, C.724 and C.828R1.
Please have a look.  Any suggestion please tell me.

BTW: my fight is on Tuesday afternoon next week. so I cann't attend the
Q2's session in that afternoon. Sorry.

Thank you and Best regards,
Liang Wang

Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any
attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not an
intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this mail in error, please delete it
and notify us immediately.