[sg16-avd] Preliminary Notice of Joint Rapporteur Meeting in Chengdu, China

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at nteczone.com
Wed Apr 15 21:55:49 EDT 2015

ITU-T WP1/16 Experts,

As discussed during the SG16 meeting in Geneva, we intend to hold a
Rapporteur meeting in Chengdu, China during the week of 8 (Monday) - 12
(Friday) June 2015 .

Please see the attached meeting notice with information about the
planned meeting.  We ask that you register for the meeting and register
contributions as soon as possible.  Posting contributions can be delayed
until the cut-off date, but we need to have a fairly accurate count of
contributions and participants much sooner.  Of course, documents can be
registered until the date specified in the meeting invitation, but an
earlier count is important in moving forward with the meeting.

The meeting notice is attached.  It and meeting venue information can
also be found here:
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1506_Che/1506_Che.html

We look forward to seeing you in Chengdu!

Christian