[sg16-avd] Reminder: Upcoming Rapporteur Group Meeting for WP1/16 Questions

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Mon Sep 29 00:32:55 EDT 2014

WP1/16 Experts,

I just wanted to follow-up with this reminder once again.  Thanks for
those who sent registration requests to attend the meeting.

There were a few additional documents also registered, though mostly for
Q3.  I should remind you that in order to justify holding a meeting of
the various Questions, we must have a reasonable number contributions
registered.

To register a document, follow the document registration link on this
page:
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1411_Seo/1411_Seo.html

Alternatively, send me information about the contribution and I'll
register it for you.

I do reply to all emails, so if you sent a registration request (either
for attendance or for a document) and did not get a reply, it got lost.
In that case, please re-send your request and CC one of the other
Rapporteurs (who I ask to forward messages to me).

Paul