[sg16-avd] Notice of intent to hold a Rapporteur meeting (3 - 7 November 2014)

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Tue Sep 9 14:49:17 EDT 2014

ITU-T WP1/16 Experts,

As discussed during the SG16 meeting in Sapporo, we intend to hold a
Rapporteur meeting in Seoul, South Korea during the week of 3 (Monday) -
7 (Friday) November 2014.

Please see the attached meeting notice with information about the
planned meeting.  We ask that you register for the meeting and register
contributions as soon as possible.  Posting contributions can be delayed
until the cut-off date, but we need to have a fairly accurate count of
contributions and participants much sooner (preferably by the end of
this month).  Of course, documents can be registered until the date
specified in the meeting invitation, but an earlier count is important
in moving forward with the meeting.

The meeting notice is attached.  It and meeting venue information can
also be found here:
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1411_Seo/1411_Seo.html

We look forward to seeing you in Seoul!