[sg16-avd] Documents posted for the Q3/16 and Q5/16 meeting in Seoul

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Tue Oct 28 01:54:22 EDT 2014

Folks,

I received a number of documents for the Seoul meeting already.  Just as
a reminder, the document deadline is Monday at midnight UTC time.

The complete list of contributions can be found here:
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1411_Seo/1411_Seo.html

Those with hyperlinks indicate that I have posted the document.  I still
have one that I received that I'm holding for minor formatting
corrections, but will have posted within 24 hours along with any others
received during that time.

I have also opened the submission form for TD numbers.  Links to submit
a request for a TD number and a link showing the list of current
requests and TD number assignments are at the top of the page referenced
above.