[sg16-avd] Documents for upcoming Rapporteur meeting

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Mon Mar 3 21:51:55 EST 2014

WP1/16 Experts,

I have processed all of the documents that I have received thus far,
placing each of them on the AVC site:
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1403_Gen/1403_Gen.html

Please look over the list (you may need to refresh the page) and let me
know if you see any errors.  If you submitted a document, it should be
available for download.  If it is not there and you did upload it,
please re-send it to me.  I have been advised that a few documents will
be late.

I did receive AVD-4538, however it is missing "Contact" information.
Could the author please re-send that document to me and include contact
information?  (I believe this one was posted to the incoming directory,
but you can email it to me directly or re-upload, whichever you prefer.)

Thanks!