[sg16-avd] Upcoming Rapporteur meeting

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at nteczone.com
Thu Jan 23 00:17:09 EST 2014

Also as a reminder if you're planning on attending the meeting please
register your attendance. From the meeting notice:

6. Registration and visa information
To register your meeting attendance, please pre-register using the
online form http://itu.int/reg/tmisc/3000619.

Additionally, please forward to the organizer of this meeting, Mr
Christian Groves (Christian.Groves at nteczone.com), a copy of the
registration acknowledgement message that will be automatically sent to
you after you pre-register.

Early registration of your attendance is welcome and encouraged, but
preferably before 5 February 2014.  People needing visa support letters
(see below for requirements) should register as soon as possible.

Regards, Christian