[sg16-avd] [h325-design] Update on the work related to H.325 / AMS

ye.xiaoyang at zte.com.cn ye.xiaoyang at zte.com.cn
Tue Jan 7 01:48:46 EST 2014

Hi,Paul,

This updated Overview is very helpful for me to understand the AMS
project. Thanks alot. I'v still two questions:

Q1: Page 28,  Interface E (Container/Application to SN), but in the figure
of interfaces there is no direct line between Application and SN,
      Page 32 saies, a Container or application must register with a SN
before it can do anything,
      My question is, if an application does not associate with any
Container can register with a SN? If yes, how does the SN manage and
identify such applications?
      BTW, the lines of Interface A/E/K are not easily distinguished for
the nearest color.

Q2: Page 34, the last two steps in this flow, communication between the
applications might be A1 to A1, and A2 to A2?  I think it means the same
type applications with the same number just like in the next slide.

BR, Xiaoyang

h325-design-bounces at lists.packetizer.com 写于 2014-01-07 上午 10:17:04: