[sg16-avd] Updated list of documents for the upcoming meeting

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Thu Jan 30 15:01:21 EST 2014

WP1/16 Experts,

I updated the meeting directory with the current list of registered
documents and, for those already submitted, inserted hyperlinks to those
documents.  You can find the document list here:
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1403_Gen/1403_Gen.html

Please note that this is a current snapshot as of today, while the
up-to-date list is accessible via the link at the top of the page.  I
will update this page several times before the meeting and again at the
close of the registration period.

At this point, there are documents submitted and/or I have been notified
of intended submissions for all Questions, except Q21/16.  In order to
seek final approval for Q21 to meet, we really need to have documents
registered by the end of next week.  If you intend to submit a document
to any Questions, I strongly advise you to register your document as
soon as possible, even if the title is subject to change. I'll adjust
the document titles in the document list as documents are posted, so
there's no problem if titles change slightly.

You can submit documents directly via the web form referenced at the top
of the document list or simply inform me via email of the contribution
(including the target Question(s), title, and source).

Thanks!
Paul

PS - If you note any errors in the document list, please let me know and
I'll correct that as soon as possible.