[sg16-avd] Upcoming Rapporteur meeting

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Wed Jan 22 23:59:43 EST 2014

WP1/16 Experts,

As a reminder, we need to have a reasonable count of planned
contributions for the upcoming Rapporteur meeting.  Without a sufficient
number, we'll have to cancel the meeting.

At the moment, Q3/16 has plenty of contributions, but the other
Questions do not.

If you plan to submit a contribution to the meeting, please submit your
request by following the links on this page:
http://www.packetizer.com/standards/itu-sg16/wp1/

Alternatively, you can send me an email with the Title, source, and so
forth and I'll register it for you.

Strictly speaking for Q2/16, if there is a preference for holding a
series of electronic meetings instead of the face-to-face meeting, we
can do that.  If that would be your preference, let me know.  I know
some interested in the AMS work are unable to attend the meetings in
Geneva, so we do have electronic meetings as an option.