[sg16-avd] Registration Reminder for 1, 2, 3, 5, 21/16 Joint Rapporteur Meeting in Geneva

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at nteczone.com
Sun Feb 2 21:57:43 EST 2014

Hello all,

Just a reminder to register for the upcoming 1, 2, 3, 5, 21/16 Joint
Rapporteur Meeting in Geneva 10-14th March 2014. To date I only have 6
registrations. We need a sufficient number of experts in order to hold
the meeting. If you plan to attend the meeting please register and
notify me of your registration as per the procedure below.

 From the meeting notice:

6. Registration and visa information
To register your meeting attendance, please pre-register using the
online form http://itu.int/reg/tmisc/3000619.

Additionally, please forward to the organizer of this meeting, Mr
Christian Groves (Christian.Groves at nteczone.com), a copy of the
registration acknowledgement message that will be automatically sent to
you after you pre-register.

Early registration of your attendance is welcome and encouraged, but
preferably before 5 February 2014.  People needing visa support letters
(see below for requirements) should register as soon as possible.

Regards, Christian Groves
Meeting Organiser