[sg16-avd] Document registration reminder

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Tue Feb 18 17:47:08 EST 2014

WP1/16 Experts,

Just a friendly reminder to please register any documents you would like
to contribute to the upcoming meeting.  The deadlines for document
registration and submission are as follows:

     Registration of documents: by 23:59 UTC, 28 February 2014
     Distribution of documents: by 23:59 UTC, 3 March 2014

This page shows all of the documents for which numbers have been
assigned:
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1403_Gen/1403_Gen.html

On that page, you will also find a link to take you to another page
where you can submit a document registration and to see recently
registered documents that have not yet been processed.

If you are unable to access the document registration page, feel free to
send an email to me or to this list and I'll register the document for
you.  Please include the target questions, source, and document title.

Thanks!