[sg16-avd] Posting output documents

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Sat Nov 16 23:19:50 EST 2013

WP1/16 Experts,

I updated the contents of the AVC site with documents I received, though
I did not receive very many this time.  However, I nonetheless encourage
you to send me documents and I'll post them.

If you did send me a document and it's not posted, please let me know.
If my mail server is rejecting your messages (which does happen
sometimes), then perhaps post them to the /incoming  directory on the
AVC site and send a note to this list.

Cheers!
Paul