[sg16-avd] ITU Workshop on "Benchmarking QoS evaluation of Multimedia Networks"

Campos, Simao simao.campos at itu.int
Wed May 15 05:03:19 EDT 2013

WP2/16 Experts,

This is to remind you of the following dates:

/// Registration of the document: by 23:59 UTC, 7 June 2013  ///
/// Distribution of the document: by 23:59 UTC, 10 June 2013 ///

The current list of registered documents can be found here:
http://www.packetizer.com/standards/itu-sg16/wp1/

So far AVD-4354 through AVD-4424 have been registered.

You can download documents by ftp with the following URL:
http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1306_Osl/

If you have not registered to attend the meeting or if you did not receive
an acknowledgement from me, please send me an email indicating your intent
to attend the meeting in Oslo.

Also, while the document deadline is still a few weeks away, please register
any documents you plan to submit this week, if at all possible.  Lack of
sufficient contributions might mean cancellation of one or more Question
meetings and such decisions need to be made well in advance.

For more information regarding the meeting, please see the previous meeting
notice here:
http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1306_Osl/Notice_1306_Osl.txt

Thanks!