[sg16-avd] Update on the Oslo Meeting

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Wed May 29 19:24:17 EDT 2013

ITU-T WP1/16 Experts,

We received final approval for Q1, 2, 3, and 5/16 to meet in Oslo, Norway as
we had planned.  The dates for the meeting are 17 (Monday) - 21 (Friday)
June 2013.

Unfortunately, due to an insufficient number of contributions for Q21, it
was decided that Q21 will not meet in Oslo.  The other WP1/16 Questions will
meet.

If you have not registered contributions you would like to submit to the
meeting, please do so as soon as possible.  As a reminder, the document
registration and submission deadlines are:

/// Registration of the document: by 23:59 UTC, 7 June 2013  ///
/// Distribution of the document: by 23:59 UTC, 10 June 2013 ///

The current list of registered documents can be found here:
http://www.packetizer.com/standards/itu-sg16/wp1/

There is also a document registration form on that page, but should you have
any difficulties utilizing that form, please contact Mr. Botzko to request
that he register your documents.

You can download any posted documents by HTTP using the following URL:
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1306_Osl/

If you have not registered to attend the meeting, please send me an email
and I will ensure that your name is added to the attendee list.  Having an
accurate list in advance of the meeting is important to facilitate meeting
room preparation.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Kindest regards,
Paul E. Jones
ITU-T WP1/16 Chairman