[itu-sg16] Posting contributions and editor's drafts

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Thu Jan 10 01:43:20 EST 2013

WP2/16 Experts,

As we have historically done in the past, I would like to encourage you to
upload your contributions and editor's drafts to the AVC site.  It has
always helped the work in SG16 before to be as transparent as possible and
making documents available might hopefully encourage more participation.

If you wish to upload your documents, you can place them in the Incoming
directory.  Alternatively, you can email the documents to me for posting.

I look forward to seeing you in Geneva next week.

Cheers!