[sg16-avd] Amazon testing 'octocopter' package-delivery drones

Botzko, Stephen Stephen.Botzko at polycom.com
Mon Dec 2 14:57:43 EST 2013

These of course are not piloted by humans, they are envisioning autonomous vehicles.  Here is another link which includes a short video: http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/171879-amazon-unveils-30-minute-prime-air-quadcopter-delivery-service-but-its-completely-impractical

Extremetech loves the vision, but they see practical issues in the near term.

Here is Simon’s use case: http://www.gizmag.com/dominos-domicopter-pizza-delivery/27814/ A concept video from Domino’s Pizza UK.

Stephen