[itu-sg16] WP2/16 Rapporteurs meeting - Travelling to Brisbane and QUT details

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at nteczone.com
Tue Sep 18 05:44:01 EDT 2012

WP2/16 Experts,

All of the documents registered for the Brisbane meeting have been received,
processed, and uploaded to the meeting directory.  I have put the customary
index file in place so you can easily see the list of contributions and
download those of interest to you.  Here is the final document list:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2009-2012/1209_Bri/1209_Bri.html

Please let me know if you find any errors.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Brisbane!