[itu-sg16] Planned Q13/16 Experts meeting at Dubai, UAE
masahito.kawamori at ties.itu.int
Wed Oct 24 17:59:29 EDT 2012
Dear experts of Q13/16
As was provisionally approved at the last SG16 meeting, a Q13/16
experts meeting is planned to be held on 21-23 November 2012, at the
Dubai Convention Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, co-located with
the second Global Standards Symposium and WTSA-12.
This notice seeks to confirm your interest in holding this meeting and
intention to participate and/or submit contributions.
The following is the details of the proposed meeting:
21 (Wednesday) - 23 (Friday) November 2012
NOTE: Please note that this has been changed from the provisionally
agreed dates at the last SG16 meeting.
NOTE: There is an Interop-showcasing event on 19 (Monday) - 21
(Wednesday) November 2012. The second Global Standards Symposium is
also scheduled to take place on 19 (Monday) November 2012.
The Dubai Convention Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The objectives of this meeting are:
- Discussion on Multimedia Application Framework series, including
the technical papers, HSTP.IPTV-HRM.x, to advance discussion on HTML5
- Discussion on various aspects of IPTV Terminal Devices
- Discussion on Glossary of IPTV-related terminology, such as
connected TV and Smart TV
- Discussion on Hybrid IPTV
- Discussion on H.IPTV-Widget
- Discussion on "Digital Signage", especially the new work item
"digital signage for disaster information"
- Discussion on "Rights Information Metadata", which is jointly worked
with IEC TC100
- Discussion on eHealth-related IPTV application
- New work items
Please inform your interest and/or intention to submit contributions to:
<masahito.kawamori at ties.itu.int>
<tsbsg16 at itu.int>.
Thank you in advance
Masahito Kawamori, Rapporteur Q13/16
More information about the sg16-avd