[itu-sg16] 转发: A reminder for WP2 Questions joint rapporteurs meeting during 20-24 February 2012, Geneva

LuoZhong noah at huawei.com
Tue Jan 3 23:03:01 EST 2012

Dear All

I’d like to ask those who haven’t given me their feedback to kindly
provide the information before the end of 4th January 2012.

For contributions, I need not only your estimated numbers of contributions,
but their titles.

For those who already sent their answers, please also send me again your
contributions’ titles.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Noah