[itu-sg16] Meeting documents for the February 2012 Rapporteur meeting

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Fri Jan 13 09:47:30 EST 2012

Experts,

I have posted a text version of the meeting announcement in the meeting
directory:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2009-2012/1202_Gen/

I also prepared the document templates for use in the meeting.  You will
find those there, as well.

Note that the Questions meeting during this meeting are Q3, 5, 21, 22 and
25/16.  Other Questions usually meeting during the same time will not be
meeting this time.  All Questions will meet at the next SG16 meeting at the
end of April.

As mentioned previously, I would like to try to utilize Google Docs to
register documents.  Please visit this page to register documents and to see
a list of currently registered documents:

http://www.packetizer.com/standards/itu-sg16/

If Google Docs is not accessible to you or if you find it frustrating to
use, please submit your document requests to me directly.  I would like to
hear your feedback on ways to improve automation and responsiveness.

Once I have the final list of documents, I will post the document list to
the meeting directory as we usually do.

Cheers!

Paul E. Jones

(Document Manager for this meeting)