[itu-sg16] Final document request and submission notice

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Thu Feb 9 19:12:40 EST 2012

Folks,

If you wish to register documents for the upcoming Rapporteur meeting,
please be reminded that the document registration deadline is approaching.
Per the meeting announcement:

/// Registration of the document: by 23:59 UTC, 10 February 2012 ///

/// Distribution of the document: by 23:59 UTC, 13 February 2012 ///

To register your document, you would be doing me a favor if you submit
requests directly via the submission form found on this page:
http://www.packetizer.com/standards/itu-sg16/.

As I understand, the submission form (powered by Google) is not accessible
world-wide.  If you cannot submit directly or just hate that new form, feel
free to email me directly as usual. :-)  I'm just trying to find ways to
make the process more efficient.

Note also that the list of currently registered documents is also available
from that page.