[itu-sg16] WP2/16 joint Questions Rapporteur meeting:possibility of having a shorter meeting?

LuoZhong noah at huawei.com
Tue Feb 14 20:20:50 EST 2012

Dear WP2/16 experts

As for the next week's WP2 joint Questions meeting in Geneva, based on the
information feedback to me by rapporteurs, I made an agenda as attached and
got rapporteurs' agreement.

It is planned as a five-day meeting, Monday through Friday. However, based
on the latest statistics of contributions, I asked some rapporteurs to
re-estimate their required sessions, it turns out that we may need less time
than anticipated previously.

It may be possible for us to finish the meeting on Thursday if we can save
four sessions, Q3 and Q5 agree to save 1 or 2 each.

Perhaps a formal decision can be reached next Monday morning when we meet
there face2face.

Let me have your comments. Thanks !

Best Regards

Noah