[itu-sg16] Registration Reminder for 24-28th September ITU-T SG16 Questions 2, 3, 5, 12, 21 and 22/16 Rapporteur's meeting

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at nteczone.com
Sun Aug 5 20:34:16 EDT 2012

Hello,

The September ITU-T SG16 Questions 2, 3, 5, 12, 21 and 22/16
Rapporteur's meeting is rapidly approaching. I will soon (this week) be
asking the Study Group 16 management for approval to hold the meeting.
One of the inputs into the decision is the number of intended
participants and another is the number of contributions. We need to have
sufficient numbers to make the meeting worthwhile.

If you haven't already registered your interest in attending the meeting
can you please ASAP please send an e-mail to Christian Groves
<Christian.Groves at nteczone.com>, providing the family name, given name,
company name, and e-mail address of person(s) attending. Please also
include which questions you have an interest in.

Can you please also indicate how many contributions you intend on
submitting and to which question? Ideally it would be good to register
the title of the documents according to the preliminary meeting notice:
http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2009-2012/1209_Bri/Notice_1209_Bri.txt

Regards, Christian Groves
Meeting Organiser