[itu-sg16] Documents for the upcoming SG16 meeting

이준섭 juns at etri.re.kr
Wed Apr 4 03:02:28 EDT 2012

TD-35, 35, 36 are already published as TDs for coming SG16 meeting.

Best regards,

Jun Seob LEE

Jun Seob LEE

Senior Engineer

Future Internet Standards Reaserch Team

Standards Research Center (SRC)

Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI)

161 Gajeong-Dong, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon, 305-700, KOREA

Office Tel: +82-42-860-3859

Office Fax: +82-42-861-5404

E-mail: juns at etri.re.kr <mailto:juns at etri.re.kr>