[itu-sg16] Documents for the upcoming SG16 meeting

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Wed Apr 4 01:11:39 EDT 2012

WP2/16 Experts,

As we have historically done, I would like to request that you make any
contributions available for the SG16 meeting also available on the AVC site
in the meeting directory that I have created:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2009-2012/1204_Gen/

Also, I just realized that we did not make either input or output documents
available for the last SG16 meeting in November 2011.  If you have documents
(input or output) for that meeting that you would like to post, please send
them to me.

As usual, this request is entirely voluntary, but I would hope you would
make your documents available for the benefit of those who do not otherwise
have access to documents and to continue to build upon the historical AVC
archive.

Cheers!