[itu-sg16] SG 16 meeting - DDP usage guidelines and reminder of Contribution submission deadline - 8 Nov 2011

Campos, Simao simao.campos at itu.int
Wed Nov 2 15:02:54 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues

You may be aware that a new document posting system - called DDP (Direct Document Posting) - has been made available to delegates for submitting Study Group meeting Contributions.

You may choose to continue to submit your documents via e-mail to tsbsg16 at itu.int<mailto:tsbsg16 at itu.int> and/or myself, or use the new system.

Should you choose to use the new system, I kindly request that you take into consideration the guidelines I have prepared as a PowerPoint presentation for SG 16 usage as found in the SG 16 IFA "exchange/info" folder (http://ifa.itu.int/t/2009/sg16/exchange/info/). The direct link is:

http://ifa.itu.int/t/2009/sg16/exchange/info/DDP-Guidelines-SG16-v1.pptx
(TIES account needed)

As in the past, kindly avoid sending duplicate submissions.

I warmly welcome your feedback!

I'd also like to remind you that the deadline for submission of Contributions to the upcoming SG 16 meeting is Tuesday, 8 November 2011, as announced in TSB Collective 7/16 (http://itu.int/md/T09-SG16-COL-0007).

Best regards, and hope to see you soon!
Simão