[itu-sg16] Weekly Q13/16 e-meetings on Audience Measurement (AM) - Sessions on Thu from 26 May till 14 July 2011, 14:00 - 17:00 (Geneva time)

simao.campos at itu.int simao.campos at itu.int
Mon May 23 05:27:40 EDT 2011

(Correction in my previous message (& header) I had the last conf call
on 14 June, it should read 14 July. Resent with corrected info.
Connection details, etc, remain unchanged)

---------
Dear all,

This message is to inform you that as agreed during the IPTV-GSI meeting
in Geneva 16-20 May 2011, the electronic meetings of Q13/16 on Audience
Measurement will continue to be held from every Thu from 14:00 up to
17:00 (Geneva time; see http://timeanddate.com/s/21df for other
locations), starting 26 May till 14 July 2011,  with the following
details:

		Gotomeeting URL for Audience Measurement (AM) meeting:
		https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/780478193

		You will be connected to audio using your computer's
microphone and speakers (VoIP).  A headset is recommended.
		Note: For more information, please see
http://itu.int/ITU-T/edh/faqs-gotomeeting.html

		Meeting Password: am
		Meeting ID: 780-478-193

As before, it is requested that Contributions to this session of the
e-meeting be made available by two days before the meeting and sent to
the Rapporteur cc: to the mailing list: sg9and16-iptv at lists.itu.int.

NOTE: Archives for the mailing list are found at:
http://www.itu.int/ml/lists/info/sg9and16-iptv (log in with your TIES or
Guest username and password), if you want to check earlier messages /
contributions / threads.

** Updates if any will be sent to the sg9and16-iptv at lists.itu.int
mailing list as they become available. **

Best regards,
Simao