[itu-sg16] Meeting documents

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Wed Mar 23 07:23:39 EDT 2011

Dear all

Just as a reminder, for future reference, all documents circulated in the reflector for the Q13 electronic meeting discussions (AM and otherwise) between July 2010 and March 2011 are found in the SG 16 IFA at:

http://ifa.itu.int/t/2009/sg16/exchange/wp2/q13/Emeetings/1007-to-1103/

(TIES or enabled Guest account required)

Cheers,

Simao