[itu-sg16] Requesting document numbers

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Mon Jun 27 12:21:45 EDT 2011

Experts,

Please note that, since Q24 will not be meeting jointly with other WP2
Questions, I have removed Q24 from the AVD template and liaison template
files in the meeting directory:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2009-2012/1107_And/

Note also that I have replaced the meeting announcement previously stored
there with the revised notice sent by Mr. Jeong that removes Q24:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2009-2012/1107_And/Notice_1107_And.txt

When preparing contributions, please either remove Q24 from your documents
or use the updated template.

As a reminder, if you wish to submit a contribution, please request a
document number from me by July 8 and upload your documents (or email them
to me) by July 11.  I will post all documents within 48 hours.  (I'm usually
faster, but I may be traveling some during that week.)

Thanks!