[itu-sg16] F/H.TSP-Arch Baseline

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at nteczone.com
Fri Jun 17 18:34:28 EDT 2011

Hello all,

Please find attached two early proposed inputs regarding F/H.TSP-Arch.

You may be aware that the current editor Ping Fang is unable to continue
editing F/H.TSP-Arch. In the interim he has requested me to handle the
editing of F/H.TSP-Arch. His intention would be that I continue on as
the new editor but this will have to be discussed/confirmed at the July
Q.5/16 meeting.

As such to progress the work item and to facilitate contributions to
F/H.TSP-Arch I have drafted two inputs (attached) on the work item. The
first aim of the Contributions is to make it easier for the Editor to
progress work toward a good quality Recommendation. The second aim is to
provide some sort of structure/framework that people can contribute
against for the upcoming meeting. As such they should be seen in an
editorial light as its not intended that they introduce technical content.

Please review the attached documents and let me know if you have any
comments.

It would be good if people can consider the proposals in the inputs and
base their contributions for the July Q.5/16 meeting on them. This would
hopefully minimise rework and streamline discussion in July.

Regards, Christian