[itu-sg16] FW: Subscription to "IoT definition" Correspondence Group

simao.campos at itu.int simao.campos at itu.int
Tue Jun 7 08:24:35 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

Please disseminate as appropriated.

Thanks,
Simao

-----Original Message-----
From: Polidori, Stefano
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 10:44 AM
To: 'jca-iot at list.itu.int'; 't09sg2def at lists.itu.int';
'fgsmart at itu.int'; 'fgcloud at itu.int'; 'fgdistraction at itu.int';
'cg-nfc at lists.itu.int'; 'jca-hn at lists.itu.int'; 't09sg11all';
't09sg9all'; 't09sg3iot'; 'fgfn'
Subject: Subscription to "IoT definition" Correspondence Group

Dear colleagues,

A Correspondence Group to discuss the definition of "Internet of Things"
has been created.

To join the discussion and subscribe to the related email list, please
login with your TIES user account at http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/services/,
click on "subscription"/"ITU"/"ITU-T"/"Other Groups..." then check
"iotdefinition".

See also the email below from Yoshinori Goto, Convener of the
Correspondence Group on IoT Definition.

Best regards,

Stefano Polidori
=======================================
Secretariat JCA-IoT and IoT-GSI
Internet of Things - Joint Coordination Activity and Global Standards
Initiative
International Telecommunications Union (ITU)
Telecommunication Standardization Bureau
www.itu.int/itu-t/jca/iot
www.itu.int/itu-t/gsi/iot

stefano.polidori at itu.int
+41227305858 (office)