[itu-sg16] A reminder for WP2 Questions joint rapporteurs meeting during 20-24 February 2012, Geneva

ishikawa chiaki.ishikawa at ubin.jp
Tue Dec 27 21:39:53 EST 2011

Dear Noah,

> [1]Do you plan to attend this meetin! g? [2]If you answer “Yes”to[1], then
> do you plan to submit some technical contributions?How many?

Yes (either in person or by remote conferencing.)

3 = two edited version of on-going recommedation drafts (H.IDscheme +
    H.ID-RA) and
    possibly another technical note
    for trying to resolve the misunderstanding
    related to H.IDscheme, which came to light in the LS contribution
    from Mr. Craig Harmon (SC31/WG6 Convener)
    to the last IoT-GSI week in November.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Sincerely,
Chiaki Ishikawa