[itu-sg16] [T9&16IPTV] Summary notes of AM conf call 28 April 2011

simao.campos at itu.int simao.campos at itu.int
Fri Apr 29 11:00:13 EDT 2011

Dear all

this is to confirm that as discussed in the conference call yesterday the next conference call will take place Mon 2 May instead of Thu 5 May. The other details remain (time, URL, pin, etc). Details repeated here for your convenienece:

Gotomeeting URL for Audience Measurement (AM) meeting:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/112794489

Time: 14:00 up to 17:00 (Geneva time; see http://timeanddate.com/s/200g for other locations),

You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP).  A headset is recommended.

Meeting Password: am
Meeting ID: 112-794-489

Best regards,
Simao