[itu-sg16] [h325-design] H.325 / AMS Electronic Meeting

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Mon Apr 11 01:06:15 EDT 2011

Dear Paul,

Just to make sure, "02:00 GMT" means 2 o'clock in the morning, hence 11
AM in Japan?

Best regards,

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp, mobile phone: +81 90 2477 8603
Adjunct Researcher
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice