[itu-sg16] Information about Q13/16 electronic meeting **today** (1/Sep/2010)

simao.campos at itu.int simao.campos at itu.int
Wed Sep 1 08:00:20 EDT 2010

Dear Q13/16 Experts

Attached is a revised contribution of H.701 confrmity.
Though I sent similar document on last Monday,
please replace this document as the contribution for today's meeting.

The difference from the previous version is as follows:
- make the difference from base-line clear
   (In older version, the history of document was not clear)
- Add modifications to clause 7.5
- Add some editorial modifications

Regards
Tsuyoshi Yamashita

> Dear Q13/16 Chairs and Experts,
>
> Attached is a contribution for electronic meeting on 9/1
> regarding H.701 conformity test (H.IPTV-CONF.1).
> A main proposal is how to evaluate the conformity of
> baselayer FEC mechanism for streaming services.
>
> Best Regards,
> Tsuyoshi Yamashita
>
>> Dear experts of Q13/16
>>
>> As announced previously by Simao, we will have an electronic meeting
>> on 25 Aug.2010 (Wed).
>> The details of the meeting is given in the mail attached below.
>> Please give us any contributions to be discussed.
>>

>> Thanking you in advance, and looking forward to talking to you soon,
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Masahito Kawamori
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 6:43 PM,<simao.campos at itu.int> wrote:
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> Please be informed that different from what was planned in the meeting
>>> report of Q13/16 (TD_224R1/Plen), the electronic meeting of Q13/16 is
>>> expected to start not on 25 Aug 2010, rather than 11 Aug 2010
>>> (yesterday).
>>>
>>> The sessions will take place Wed 25 Aug, 1& 8 Sep 2010, 14:00-16:00
>>> Geneva time (URL for time and date on various locations:
>>> http://timeanddate.com/s/1t9a, valid for the three sessions).
>>>
>>> The topic for discussions are:
>>> - progress Q13/16 documents on IPTV conformance and interoperability
>>> testing
>>>
>>> The call and GoToMeeting details are as follows.
>>>
>>> Audio bridge: +41 22 730 5384
>>> Pin Code: 5632
>>>
>>> Meeting URL: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/873947344
>>> Meeting Password: sg16q13
>>> Meeting ID: 873-947-344
>>>
>>> It is requested that Contributions to a particular session of the
>>> e-meeting be made available by Monday of that week, and sent to the
>>> Rapporteur cc: to the two mailing lists above
>>> (itu-sg16 at lists.packetizer.com and sg9and16-iptv at lists.itu.int).
>>>
>>> ** The Rapporteur Mr Kawamori will send updated details as they become
>>> available to these two mailing lists. **
>>>
>>> NOTE: The need for additional electronic meetings will be reassessed at
>>> the planned interim Q13 meetings in Singapore (Sep 2010) and Pune (Dec
>>> 2010).
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Simao

Tsuyoshi Yamashita

Network System Department
Information & Communication Laboratories
Sumitomo Electric Industries, LTD.
TEL +81-6-6466-5607
FAX +81-6-6462-4586
1-1-3, Shimaya, Konohana-ku, Osaka, 554-0024 Japan

E-mail:yamashita-tsuyoshi at sei.co.jp
http://www.sei.co.jp/