[itu-sg16] Reminder for registration,转发: Meeting announcement for WP2 rapporteur meeting 29 (Monday) November - 3 (Friday) December 2010

Noah Luo noah at huawei.com
Wed Oct 20 05:25:01 EDT 2010

Dear Q1 experts,

Here are some important dates:

Registration of attendance - by 20 October, to Paul Jones
<paulej at packetizer.com> (meeting host) and Patrick Luthi
<patrick.luthi at tandberg.com>

Registration of contributions - by 21 November, to Patrick Luthi
<patrick.luthi at tandberg.com>

Distribution of contributions - by 24 November, to
ftp://ftp3.itu.int/lbc-site/dropbox

Note - Contributions after the above dates are dealt with as "late"
and their consideration is up to the meeting.

The meeting information is available at the following place:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/lbc-site/2009-2012/1012_RTP/q1j02.doc

Early indication of your submission plan is welcomed and encouraged
since I still need to receive final permission to hold the meeting
from the SG16 management. I will reply to all requests by the
registration deadline.

Best regards,

Patrick Luthi
Rapporteur of Q1/16