[itu-sg16] Reminder for registration,转发: Meeting announcement for WP2 rapporteur meeting 29 (Monday) November - 3 (Friday) December 2010

Noah Luo noah at huawei.com
Wed Oct 20 05:25:01 EDT 2010

Dear All

As meeting organizer,I’d like to request you to kindly send me your
registration information asap if you intend to participate in this
rapporteur meeting.

Your kind help by doing so will be important for us to make a good
preparation of the meeting.

So far,I have received a handful of declarations from people.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Noah

  _____