[itu-sg16] Document numbers

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Thu Nov 18 09:53:13 EST 2010

Chiaki,

I indicated that we'd like to have a room to accommodate 10 people and was
told it would not be a problem.  While not having seen the room, I'll
venture to guess it's a room similar in size to the main meeting room.  In
any case, the conference center staff is aware of your need for 10 seats and
a speakerphone.