[itu-sg16] Documents for the upcoming Rapporteur meeting for WP2 Questions

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Mon Nov 1 02:00:18 EDT 2010

Experts,

This is just a reminder that if you wish to submit a contribution to the
upcoming Rapporteur meeting of Questions 2, 3, 4, 5, 12, 21, 22, 25, and
27/16, please send me an email requesting a document number before 19
November 2010.  It is certainly acceptable (and encouraged) to request
numbers as early as possible to help make the documentation process
smoother.

Note that I did not include Q24 in the list above, though the Question was
scheduled to meet.  It is my understanding that Mr. He (copied) has
cancelled the Q24 meeting, but I will kindly request that he officially
notify the experts on this list if that is, indeed, the case.  If it is or
if other meetings are cancelled, I will re-number the TD numbers presently
allocated for the meeting agendas.

I updated the meeting directory to include incoming liaisons that I believe
we will want to review during the meeting.  I also included other AVD
numbers allocated so far for this meeting.  The updated list of documents is
shown here:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2009-2012/1011_Res/1011_Res.html

The documents that have hyperlinks should all be available.  If no link is
provided, it indicates that the document has not yet been uploaded.