[itu-sg16] First meeting of the ITU-T Focus Group on Cloud Computing (Geneva, 14-16 June 2010)

simao.campos at itu.int simao.campos at itu.int
Mon May 31 03:20:22 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues

FYI

Best regards,

Simao

From: Sebek, Boguslaw Georges
Sent: vendredi, 28. mai 2010 16:49
To: 'fgcloud at lists.itu.int'
Cc: TSB FG CLOUD, ITU; fgcloudmgt at lists.itu.int
Subject: First meeting of the ITU-T Focus Group on Cloud Computing -
Geneva, 14-16 June 2010

Dear all,

I wish to provide you with some basic information on Focus Group on
Cloud Computing.

The official combined announcement of FG Cloud establishment and first
meeting is contained in TSB Circular 114:
http://www.itu.int/md/T09-TSB-CIR-0114/en
<http://www.itu.int/md/T09-TSB-CIR-0114/en>

If you plan to participate in the first meeting, note that there is an
online registration form posted at:
http://www.itu.int/cgi-bin/htsh/edrs/ITU-T/studygroup/edrs.registration.
form?_eventid=3000151
<http://www.itu.int/cgi-bin/htsh/edrs/ITU-T/studygroup/edrs.registration
.form?_eventid=3000151>

The Focus Group web page: http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/focusgroups/cloud/
<http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/focusgroups/cloud/>  will be updated as
required. I recommend to regularly check whether new information is
available.

>From the Focus Group web page, you may subscribe to the
fgcloud at lists.itu.int <mailto:fgcloud at lists.itu.int>  mailing list and
have access to the meeting documentation for the June meeting:
http://ifa.itu.int/t/fg/cloud/docs/1006-gva/
<http://ifa.itu.int/t/fg/cloud/docs/1006-gva/>  .

There is a template for contributions to be downloaded from the FG cloud
web page, and the submission process is detailed in document 2, section
9 (http://ifa.itu.int/t/fg/cloud/docs/1006-gva/in/
<http://ifa.itu.int/t/fg/cloud/docs/1006-gva/in/> ).

The deadline for contributions is 7 June 2010.

The FG Cloud Secretariat will reply to any additional questions you may
have with regard to FG Cloud and its first meeting.

Best Regards,

Georges Sebek

FG Cloud Secretariat